- Can be used as a direct replacment for stainless T-Lock handles
- The handle can be turned 180° left and right and has a 4 mm compression.
- You can use fixed or adjustable cams with a grip range of 17–52 mm, and all cams can be used for 2- or 3-point latching systems.
- Installation is swift with a mounting bracket.
- Delivered with a keyed alike cylinder and stainless-steel dust shutter.
- Dust and water protected according to IP65.
- The tightening torque of the two nuts for the bracket is 3 Nm
- Zinc die cast, black powder coated and stainless-steel dust shutter
- Supplied keys: 2
- Keyed alike
- Standards IP65DIN EN 61373
Please be aware that we are currently upgrading our locks to the Vector T2 handles
The handle can be turned 180° left and right
Dust and water protected according to IP65
Comes with a keyed alike locking-cylinder with folding stainless steel dust shutter.
Non rusting material
Standards IP65 - DIN EN 61373
We are still keeping and using the stainless T-Handles,
If you would prefer the stainless T-Handles please let us know